Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Sneak Peeks Of November Kits At My Creative Scrapbook

Hello friends! Well it's a busy day on my blog today. It's sneak peek day of all the November kits at My Creative Scrapbook and they are all beautiful kits again this month.  I was given the November Main Kit and the November Creative Kit to create with.  Here are two of my layouts that I can share today.

Layout created from the November Creative Kit

Layout created from the November Main Kit

I love the kits! Such beautiful colors for any autumn project.  Here are sneaks of all the November kits:

November 2016 Main Kit

November 2016 Creative Kit
November 2016 LE Kit

November 2016 Album Kit
Be sure and reserve your kits today at My Creative Scrapbook.  The full reveal is November 5.


Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment