Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Lemonade Layout

Hello friends! Are you ready for summer? I know when I created this layout for My Creative Scrapbook with the June Creative Kit, that I had summer on the brain. Of course lemonade is something that came to mind when I saw this lemon patterned paper.


The papers, stickers, chipboard stickers and ephemera are from the new Pebbles Sunshiny Days Collection. There was a lot of fussy cutting for this layout but I actually sat on the deck with a cold drink and cut away. I find it so relaxing.

Here are some more closeups of my layout.




I wanted to stay with the yellow color for this layout. I also added some machine stitching to tack down the chipboard title and also the fussy cut lemon wedges and around the outside edge of the layout with some yellow thread. Sometimes it's fun to stitch with different colors of thread as I tend to use white thread for most of my layouts. 

Be sure and check out all the June kits at My Creative Scrapbook. Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment