Monday, June 5, 2017

The June Kits Full Reveal At My Creative Scrapbook

Hello friends! It's that special day today where the June kits are all revealed at My Creative Scrapbook. As I look through the design team gallery, I am fascinated by all the eye candy. I think it is amazing how many designers are given the same kit to work their magic and they are all so different from each other. I love all the styles that each of the designers have. Here are the four kits for June:

My Creative Scrapbook June 2017 Main Kit
My Creative Scrapbook June 2017 Creative Kit

My Creative Scrapbook June 2017 LE Kit

My Creative Scrapbook June 2017 Album Kit
Aren't they fabulous? I worked with the June Creative Kit which consists of mostly the Pebbles Sunshiny Days Collection of patterned papers, cardstock stickers, ephemera, and chipboard stickers. I am in love with the bright colors that scream tropical paradise. The flamingos and pineapples have my heart.

Here is one of the layouts I created. To make the colors pop, I thought that adding a black card stock background would work. This is a layout of my youngest son and husband having a jumping contest on the beach in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.


For this layout, I used the word cut files, that are included with the purchase of the kit, to cut out the title on my Silhouette Cameo. To give it more of a playful, fun look, I opted to scrap it on a diagonal slant.


With many of my layouts, I like to add some stitching and this layout is no exception. For this layout, I added some machine stitching to adhere the title. Pink can work for masculine layouts in this case because of the other coordinating colors such as the aqua and yellow. It has the tropical feel to it with the flowers, pineapples and flamingos.



Sequins were included in this kit and I loved the sparkle they add to the layout. There are a generous amount of diecuts and stickers in the kit.








If you made it to the end of this post, congratulations! Be sure and check out the My Creative Scrapbook design team gallery to see all the design team's beautiful creations and reserve your kits today here.  

Be sure and check back this week for more of my layouts.  Have a lovely day!



No comments:

Post a Comment