Wednesday, July 5, 2017

July Kits Reveal At My Creative Scrapbook

Hello friends! It's the July reveal of all the amazing kits at My Creative Scrapbook today. I was given the July Creative Kit to create with. It consists of lots of the Summer Dreams collection by Echo Park Paper, which is one of my favorite paper companies.

July Creative Kit
Here are the other kits for July:

July Main Kit
July Limited Edition Kit

July Album Kit

Aren't they all fabulous? I created four layouts with this kit. Here is one of the layouts I created:


I love circles on a layout. I punched out several circles with lots of paper punches in various sizes and layered them diagonally across the page and added some circle stickers from the kit and also used a three hole punch to punch out "confetti" out of some of the paper. This is a great way to embellish a layout.




Order your kits today at My Creative Scrapbook.

Check back later this week for another layout that I created with the July Creative Kit. Have a wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment